Saturday, January 28, 2017

Life That Wants To Live


"True philosophy must start from the most immediate and comprehensive fact of consciousness: I am life that wants to live, in the midst of life that wants to live."
 - Albert Schweitzer

I am NOT A FEMINIST. 

I do not choose sisterhood with the vulgar inanities proclaimed by a group of females claiming to speak for all women.There was a time when the women's vote was expected to elevate morality. Sadly a group of very vocal women seized control of the microphone while the rest of us were home taking care of our children and family. So NOW they proclaim to speak for ALL women.

The lifestyle the stars of the entertainment world who lead this movement exhibit on film and in their personal lives, their vulgar profanities, their discrimination against those of alternative opinions, and their condescension for the intelligence of conservative women sicken me. 

Indeed, I pity them because they truly do not understand what they have loosed upon this earth and the harm done to young women who buy the assertion that a fetus is just tissue "ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny." 

I do not judge or condemn, merely through sad experience affirm that life is a precious gift. 

The hand reaching from the womb and Schweitzer's words affirm what science has learned about life. 

Though I am not there in person, my spirit is with the March for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!