Sunday, May 20, 2018

ARNE DUNCAN CALLS FOR SCHOOL WALKOUT TO PROTEST FOR GUN DISARMAMENT




Arne Duncan's most recent call for a student walkout of schools to protest for disarming ALL AMERICANS, in violation of our Second Amendment, led me to this post. Our enemies would LOVE THAT!
I was deceived by Obama's polish and promises. I had started writing novels, my website, gardening and doing genealogy. I got out of politics, put my head in the sand, dug in my garden. Tried the Kumbaya thing. 
I voted for him twice. 
I had gotten my own children educated in a private Christian school. Surely I got to retire from those concerns. That belonged to my grandchildren's parents!
Then my precious oldest granddaughter started having trouble with what I call LUNATIC MATH. 
And I discovered Common Core and realized the deception. While my head was in the sand, radical things had happened in my profession. My children were not in education. They had not seen what I had seen. Studied what I had studied. Or experienced what I had. I had to speak out once more. Get involved. Our children and our country are now at risk. And through what should be our most trusted and respected institution. 
Education has now become a Trojan Horse. (How many of our school children understand that analogy now, do you think?)
Obama was merely following the Rules for Radicals established by fellow Chicagoan Saul Alinsky in applying his buddy Bill Ayers' goals for our country. He appointed Arne Duncan, a sociologist and former Superintendent of Chicago Schools, to implement this Radical Agenda. Through the millions spent with the Chicago Anenburg Project (run by Ayers and Obama) they managed to create a situation where only 1 student in 4 in Chicago schools can read. Violence runs rampant in the streets. 
And now Arne Duncan wants to mobilize those schools, now filled with soldiers of the Left, to disarm Americans. For what purpose? 
Ayers was elected Vice President for Curriculum Studies by the American Educational Research Association in 2008. Writer Sol Stern, a conservative opponent of liberal education policies, has criticized Ayers as having a virulent "hatred of America", and said, "Calling Bill Ayers a school reformer is a bit like calling Joseph Stalin an agricultural reformer."
Stirring students to hatred and still longing for revolution, (and how better to win in undermining America than to disarm any opposition) Ayers and Dorn published Race Course against White Supremacy. They have been quite effective in mobilizing group guilt and self hatred of the groups they target. Just listen to the college students who have no knowledge of facts in history or reason in the argument, but can spout the rhetoric and march to the Pied Piper who calls them forth. 
Start with this on the Chicago Connection. 

Then read "Teachers as Liberators Produce Students as Revolutionaries" published in February of 2017 (also on my blog) as well as Radical Possibilities Your Children on my blog 11/17/17 a review of the book Radical Possibilities by Pat Ellis, a blatant expose of the inspiration for educators to make students into community activists and not educated citizens. Surely that couldn't happen in our schools! And yet Alabama hired as its Chief Academic officer Barbara Cooper who proclaimed THAT BOOK as her inspiration. And Alabama schools plummeted from 24th in Reading to 50th. 
Florida, don't think you are safe. Full Blown Common Core has infected these schools as well. 
Think, friends. California wants to make Presidents day National Workers Day. Will the rest of the nation be far behind?
God help us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!