Monday, August 23, 2021

Gardening Southern-Style with Sharman 4

 Christmas Came Early!


Christmas came early at my house last night. What joy filled my heart at the sight of the name across those boxes -- Gardeners.

The lighter box contained 2 tub trugs as they are called, 25 standard garden markers, Garden clogs, rose gloves, a dirty little digger, one of my favorite hand tools, and a bag of Bio-tone Starter Plus Plant Food, something they use all the time on the You Tube Garden shows I have been watching. 






The Tractor Scooter came in pieces. I did try to put it together on my own, but fortunately my son-in-law, Mike Evans, with experience on bolts and nuts and washers as Service Manager for Hyundai who has now taken his talents to Techway Automotive across from Kentucky Fried Chicken on the Ross Clark Circle, saved me. He managed to get everything tightened up so that the thing will not fall apart first time I sit upon it.







And when I went out and got the mail I received the seeds from Eden Brothers: Zinnias, Nasturtium seeds, Red Corn Poppies, Sweet Peas, Larkspur and Daisy seeds. Inspired I went out and cut the Echinacea seed pods to collect the seeds. So now I have a lot to plant once PC comes to prepare my beds. JoAnne McFarland taught me the first time I planted a monet garden. I hope I remember!


This is my dream addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!