Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nashville Festival of Books


I finally got to meet Kathy Patrick, the Pulpwood Queen, in person. I look forward to attending the Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend in January. Ward Briggs was an associate of James Dickey and promises to be one of our premier southern writers. Kathy Patrick and I met him and his wife in Nashville.
The best part of attending Book Festivals is making new new friends and seeing the old friends who come out to support you. The Nashville Festival of Books did not disappoint. Skip Tucker (Pale Blue Light) and I were together on a panel and my dear old friend, Suellen Martin Joyner attended the Festival just to see me! Around 200 authors attended the Festival and the setting was simply glorious. Nashville shone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!